Monday, July 4, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 26


Day 26 - A Great Song You Just Discovered

"Last Friday Night (TGIF)" - Katy Perry, Teenage Dream (2010)

Every once in awhile you'll find a song that exemplifies exactly what you're going through. Or sometimes, you'll find a song you want to exemplify your life so you do everything possible to make it happen.

Luckily, my urges to have ongoing crazy drunken nights are...well, not few, but far between at least. I suppose it started with Lady Gaga's "Just Dance" and was followed by Ke$ha's entire discography. Recently Avril Lavigne's "What the Hell" added itself to the Drunk Bitch Anthem playlist and now Katy Perry's latest single has become my number 1.

The past few weeks have been a bit insane for me. I won't go into detail, just know that several details in this song actually occurred in my life. I do not blame the music for perpetuating my bad behavior. It's all my doing, I'm just glad I live in a time where popular music can be my perfect soundtrack.

No comments: